FAQ - Payment Questions
- I want to cancel my recurring payment plan; how do I cancel it?
To cancel your recurring payment plan:
- Login to to the payment site
- In the Results section click on “Reschedule”
- In the Recurring Payment Plan section click on “End Payments Now”
- You will get a popup that says "Are you sure you wish to end your recurring payment?"
- Click "Yes"
- We will send you an email confirming the change
Please note that if you just submitted a payment today you will need to wait 24 hours to cancel your current plan.
- How do I update my payment information?
To update your payment information you will need to click on “Modify Payment Plan”, cancel your current payment schedule and re-submit new payment information.
Please note that if you submitted a payment today you will need to wait 24 hours to modify your current schedule.
- Check Out not working
There may be something wrong with the connection between your computer and our card information security network. If the connection is working, everything but the last four digits will change to bullet points or asterisks after you enter your card number. If the connection is not working we suggest the following as possible solutions:
- You can try the transaction using a different browser.
- You can check to see if there is a more recent version of your browser, and update it.
- Your browser security level may be preventing the connection. You should refer to your browser’s user guide for help.
- Your browser could have extensions or add-ons that are preventing the connection. You can get around this by opening a private browser session. You should refer to your browser’s user guide for help.
- You can try deleting your browser history, including cookies, then reload/refresh the page and try again.
- If you are attempting to do this from your workplace, there may be a network security setting preventing the background connection. Please talk to your network administrator. Otherwise, you may need to access our website from another network.
- I don’t remember my account number; whom should I call?
Please contact San Bernardino Central Collections at (909) 387-8303 Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- I want to check my remaining balance due, how can I do that?
Currently you can only use PaymentExpress to submit your payments and set up automatic payments. For information on your account balance please contact central collections at (909) 387-8303 Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Can I see a record of my past payments?
If you want a full statement of previous payments and your current balance please contact San Bernardino Central Collections at (909) 387-8303.
- Can I pay over the phone?
You can make a payment over the phone by contacting San Bernardino Central Collections at (909) 387-8303 Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- I paid the wrong account, how can I cancel it?
You should contact San Bernardino Central Collections at (909) 387-8303 Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM for assistance in cancelling a payment.