FAQ - Registration Questions
- I just need to make a one-time payment; do I still need to register?
You only need to register on the PaymentExpress site if you want to:
- Set up monthly automatic payments
- Store your account information online for easy access
Please note that storing your account information does not allow you to save any payment information and you will have to manually enter it when submitting a payment.
You can also submit a one-time payment as a guest by entering the account number on the account search field on the left side of your screen.
- What are the password requirements?
- Be at least 8 characters long.
- Contain a letter and a number.
- Contain at least 6 unique characters.
- My account is not activated yet
We sent you an email, from email@example.com, which contained a link that you will need to click in order to complete your registration.
If you cannot find the email please check your email spam/junk folder.
- How can I reset my password?
If you don’t remember your password you can reset it by clicking the reset password button. You will be sent an email with a link for you to create a new password.
- Did my recurring payment get set up?
If your payment was set up successfully, you should have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your scheduled payment.
If you cannot find the email please check your spam/junk folders.